Why we think the mutual fund is a better option for?

Monday 29 January 2018

Why we think the mutual fund is a better option for?


we discuss in this para on mutual fund but first, In the current market, we see bull running towards 12500 for nifty with fast speed. Some technical expert told media “ some correction happen before reach target depend upon some factors”, 

Before target, market up-down on results and oil heating with dollar to relate IT sector,

Some company measures maruti, hdfc, indian housing, hcl etc, on our radar,

We make updates day-to-day for our clients, on technical basis,

Media major player predict for market going fast but we say its fear-n-greed situation for trader and investor,





Some safe zone stocks for our Good traders

Hcl tech
Cipla
Nalco
Tcs
Tata steel
Wipro
Coal india

With above refer para, some opportunity mutual funds try to invest when some correction happen in market, I have contract with major player for fund and use my money, but I don’t seen any progressive things,

Allow me to help you for giving suggestion for investing short-term and earn 30-40 % on investment,

I made trade with my knowledge, these things I want to spread,

Note: please send me query you have on prabhakar02@hotmail.com or call me 9664509906

Happy Trading

0 comments :