Reef Hidden Pocket Stash Thong – The Sandals Along with a Secret

Saturday 1 June 2013

Reef Hidden Pocket Stash Thong – The Sandals Along with a Secret


If you’re like me personally a person like to proceed to the beach or lake on hot summer days. I find it hard to soak up enough of the sunlight and water and I always like to appear my greatest even when I am swimming as well as sunning. That’s why I cannot leave the house with out my Reef hidden pocket stash thong sandals. I just love these types of shoes and they also hold a little secret. Would like to know what it’s?

The secret of these shoes is they possess a hidden area in the back heel for you to hide your own treats in. This particular compartment is big sufficient to maintain an id or even credit card plus some emergency cash. I utilized to hate to have to drag my bag along with me to the beach, and I had to watch this like a hawk so it would not get taken. Because I began purchasing Reef Stash sandals, I simply put exactly what I absolutely need in the secret compartment in my shoe. Functions like a charm.

The shoes which I am mentioning to here’s really called the hidden pocket stash thongs. They’re not only useful at the beach, however we like to wear them to outdoor concerts, fairs and other summer activities where we do not want to possess to carry our handbags about around just about all day.

These types of sandals are also high on my comfort list. You can walk all day in these types of shoes simply because the gentle jersey lining and the anatomical padded footbed tends to make your own feet feel good all day.

0 comments :